For the users of Office software, there are some of the latest features in Office 2019 version that you will find and these updates and features will boost the overall performance of the individual. There are numerous tools and features such as inking tools, data types functions, editing software or tools, motion graphics, and other translation tools. The updates are available for both Windows 10 and Mac operating systems. The MS Office 2019 version comes with small tweaks and additions that are highlighted in this article. So, let us take the topic further to the discussion and understand the minimal additions done in Office 2019 that make profitable changes in the end presentation.
Basic understanding of Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest objective version of MS Office software. It is somewhat similar to the previous Office versions and includes applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access, Visio, and other prominent. Microsoft has put across many efforts and has introduced subscriptions that are based on cloud services. Moreover, the Office 2019 is very much useful for those users who prefer to save and access the files offline without having any cloud backups. So, there are many useful updates that are to be discussed here in the section below.
Some of the unique add-on features of Office 2019
The latest updated features in Office 2019 are as follows:
- Adding-up the visual impact: You can bring some visual effects to the documents, presentations, and worksheets created by you. You can insert the scalable vector graphics that already have filters applied to them. Using Microsoft Translator: You can break the language barrier by translating words, phrases, and other text selections to use another language in use.
- You will get LaTex equation support: You can easily create equations in math subject by using the LaTex syntax.
- Adding motion with Morphing tool: The morphing tool enables the users to make smooth animations and other transitions to the object across the slides with Morphing effects.
- The zooming tool: You can easily find what you are looking for with the zooming tool, the Zoom tool enables you to shuffle from one slide to another in any order you prefer. You can also skip ahead or revisit the slides without any issues or break-offs in the process to preview and work upon your presentations.
- Use a digital pen to run the slide show: You can use the Surface pen or any other pen using a Bluetooth button to run your slides smoothly while delivering the presentation and shuffling between the data and the content with ease.
- Latest functions for Excel spreadsheets: There are some of the latest functions that are added in Excel such as TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. With such functions let excel perform the functions and you don’t have to do much.
- Inking tool to give dimensions to your creativity: You can easily convert inks to shapes and write down a complex math equation and even highlight the text and more. Moreover, you can use a finger or a pen and even work with the mouse.
- You can visualize the data with new charts in Excel: You can choose amongst 11 new charts that come up with the line, columns, and bar charts. Just match the fields and preview the changes instantly.
- Using a large number of data types: A large number of data helps to store a numeric value and it is compatible with SQL_BIGINT data in ODBC. This function efficiently calculates the large numbers in no time.
- Easy use of tools to link tasks: Just forget about remembering the ID of the task that you wish to link. All you need to do is to select a cell in the “Predecessors” or the “Successors” columns to see all the tasks given in a specific project.
- Stay creative in the diagrams and graphical presentations: There are many things to help while you are preparing data with all the diagrams and graphs. The tools like an organization chart, Brainstorming and SDL templates that make you ready with the structured data for presenting the information.
- Templates to innovative inputs: The new website templates are very much ideal for creating a sketch to present the ideas before the actual design comes up.
- One-tap fixes for issues related to accessibility: The accessibility checker tool is better than ever with updated support for the international standards to make the documents and files easily accessible.
- Helpful sounds to improve the accessibility: Just turn on the audio cues as a guide to work. The Audio cues are a part of the sound effects that can be easily located in the “Options” section and tapping on the “Ease of Access” tool.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has shown you the latest features in Office 2019 version that will help you to make a wise decision to get the Office 2019 software on your device. However, if you have any queries related to the topic then it is recommended to visit office.com/setup and get guidance and instructions related to the topic.
More Information: Office 2010 end of support