Microsoft Office is one of the highly utilized software used by the users for creating the documents, presentations, or any other files. For getting this software onto the device, the users need to purchase its subscription and then, download its setup from its official website i.e. Office.com/Setup. Using the single subscription, the users could easily activate their subscription on the multiple numbers of device i.e. either 5 as minimum or 10 as maximum.
How to deactivate the Microsoft Office?
Sometimes, the users need to activate their subscription to some other device and thus, they need to deactivate the setup from some other device. Now, a question does arise to the user’s mind that how to get the knowledge about the devices to which the setup has been installed.
The answer to this simple question is that the device details will be easily available to the ‘manage install’ section of the Office Account. Thus, the steps to deactivate the Office Setup from the device utilizing the Office Account have been mentioned in the article given below.
6 Easy Steps to deactivate the Microsoft Office:
- First of all, log in to the Office Account, followed by clicking the Settings option.
- And then, select the ‘Office 365 Settings’ option from the settings drop-down menu.
- After this, click the ‘Install and manage’ option.
- Now, the users will see that the ‘Manage installs’ window will appear onto the screen. Here, the entire device to which the Office Setup has been installed will be displayed.
- From this list, click the ‘Deactivate’ button in front of the device name from which the users want to remove the product.
- Now, do click the ‘Yes’ button in order to make confirmation towards the deactivation process.
The process of deactivating the software only reduces some functionality of the Office Setup from the device. Thus, the setup will not be uninstalled from the device. As a result, the users will be able to read as well as print the documents existing to the device.
We have tried our level best to provide the proper stepwise procedure of deactivating the Microsoft Office product from their device. But, if any of the steps do create some doubts then, the users are highly advised to visit the official website i.e. www.support.microsoft.com/en-us/ to get help from its experts by utilizing the free services provided by the company.