An email signature is one of the most essential distinctive feature that represents your organization. Nowadays, most of people use this feature to add a personalized effect to their emails so that they can be distinguished among others. Other than this, your personalized signature they may include an image, business card, logo, or a simple text.
In addition to this, you are allowed to create as many signatures as you want. There are certain configurations in Outlook which can be customized in such a manner that the signature gets automatically added to the email you are sending.
Moreover, you are also given the option to change one particular signature according to your need. So, if you also wish to change the email signature in Outlook, then you have landed at the right place.
Instructions to change Outlook email signature
(Note: The steps given below apply to Outlook for Microsoft 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2013).
Most of the users need to change their email signatures because of several reasons. One such reason could be the change in the job title. Other than this, you might have changed your phone number, or any other contact detail of yours has been updated. To change the email signature, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, launch Outlook on your device.
- After that, select the ‘File’ option present at the top bar.
- Then, select to give a tap on ‘Options’.
- This should be followed by tapping on the ‘Mail’ option.
- Next up, click on ‘Signatures’ to continue further.
- Choose the one which you wish to edit.
- Make the necessary changes in the given box for editing.
- In the end, click on the ‘Save’ button followed by ‘OK’.
Another way to change an email signature in Outlook
If under any circumstances, you are unable to go through the method given above, then you may follow this method to accomplish the same task.
- First of all, open the Outlook app present on your device.
- After this, select the ‘New Email’ option present in the ribbon bar.
- When the blank email message window opens, click on the ‘Signature’ option followed by ‘Signatures’.
- After that, select the signature of your choice in which you wish to make the changes.
- On the next window, add the new preferred signature.
- You are allowed to change the formatting, add images, or edit the text, based on your choice.
- In the end, click on the ‘OK’ option when you are done saving the desired changes.
This how you can change email signatures in Outlook. You may also change the settings for making adding of this signature to particular emails or all the outgoing emails. Once you make these changes, the signature will be added only to the emails for which you have made the configuration.
Similar Blog: Resolve Outlook Office 365 stuck on loading profile issue?