Windows 10 is one of the advanced Operating System developed by the Microsoft with all the advanced features and the most important feature is its support in favor of all the Universal apps. Thus, making this Operating System as user friendly. Apart from download, install and activation of any software or operating system, installation of update of software or operating system also plays a keen role.
The significance of installing an Update of the Windows 10 Operating System enables the users to get the advanced and latest technologies being installed to their device.This also enables the users to get all the latest designed user interface as well as makes the device from secure against attacks of hackers or virus.Sometimes the users face some errors while installing the update of Windows 10 to their device. Some of the common update errors are as follows:
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X2000c
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X20017
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X30018
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X3000D
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X4000D
- Windows Update error code 0xC1900101 – 0X40017
- Windows Update error code 0xc1900223
Generally, these Windows 10 update errors are faced due to lack of space or memory of device, drivers issues, extra hardware being added, or due to installation of third party security software. If the users of Windows 10 are having some concern of resolving the aforementioned update errors then this is the correct place they have approached. Here, we will guide your path in resolving these update errors of Windows 10. Not only we, but the Microsoft do provide the technician help for resolving such issues, thus, you may get such technician help by visiting the official website Office.com/Setup.
Steps to fix Windows 10 Update Errors:
Follow the steps detailed below to resolve the common errors of Windows 10 Update. The steps are as follows:
- Check the device for enough or proper space for error free installation of update of Windows 10. The requisite space for installing of Windows 10 update is about 16 GB for 32 bit OS or 20 GB for 64 bit OS.
- Remove all sort of extra hardware or some external storage devices that might have been attached to the users’ device.
- The users should make sure that their device do not have any third party security software that might remove or delete the product key needed for activation of Windows 10.
- Execute the Device Manage for identifying the errors. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the start menu, followed by typing the “Device Manager” in the search box.
- Out of the searched results, choose “Device Manager”.
- Now, a pop-up window will be displayed on the screen.
- In this, select the name of your device, followed by making a right click on this.
- From this, choose either of the two options displayed in the menu i.e. Update Driver Software or Uninstall for resolving the errors.
- Let the users may restart their device in a clear manner.
Note: If the users are still facing these errors then, make a visit to Microsoft’s Official website.
Hope, this article will guide the users’ path if they are looking for the best solutions for “How to fix Windows 10 Update Errors”. The steps have been defined in an effective manner in this article. After approaching these steps, if the users still face these common errors on their device then, we will suggest them to visit Office.com/Setup (Official Website) for getting more solutions for resolving the errors.